I'm Angry Enough to Change Myself

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Day 16: Nothing Changed Much

I've been encouraged by two visitors to this blog, who, clearly, might come back if I updated often enough.

There are no lies here--just the blatant truth!

It's been some fifteen days, and I haven't made much progress. I guess at the back of my mind, I am looking forwards to the squash and basketball I shall be playing at Elmina Beach Resort in the tourist-like Central Region of the country next week, when the whole organisation goes for its annual retreat.

That's when I'm going to come back invigorated--and ready to ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumble!;-)

Let me just say this: it's been a while since I did sit-ups or press-ups. I am going to start that tomorrow, with a view to hitting the exercise bike...and then some. Been using for too long the excuse that I get up a bit later than usual, therefore leaving me little time to exercise!

What tosh!

Gotta get more serious! Be here tomw for a status report!

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

  • I too am attempting to shed some extra weight, but lacking somewhat in motivation. I have lost 15 lbs so far, but the cashews are killing me! I have stopped eating them from the jar, and have been measuring them out instead... and this would probably work, except that I just go back to the jar and measure out another helping when they're gone.

    By Blogger The Most Beautifullest, at 12 February 2008 at 14:04:00 GMT-8  

  • Many thanks for your comment. We're heading into April--and I have to head into the perserverance zone.

    If I can believe that you can do it, so I can certainly believe I can shed the weight, too. But it needs effort!!

    By Blogger Emmanuel.K.Bensah II, at 27 March 2008 at 13:23:00 GMT-7  

  • How's the weight lose program going? Just thought I'd leave a comment to encourage you on your mission although you don't look like you need to lose weight from what I can see in your profile pic but hey, who am I to get in your way?

    Keep it up!

    By Blogger Toks, at 17 August 2008 at 03:54:00 GMT-7  

  • p.s. I can guarantee you that if you start going to Pippa's in East Legon you WILL lose the weight. A friend of mine and my mom both went and they are looking mighty trim these days.

    Just a heads up for those days when all seems dark and gloomy.

    By Blogger Toks, at 17 August 2008 at 03:56:00 GMT-7  

  • Toks--many thanks for your support. Methinks an update is necessary. Thanks for finding out;-)

    By Blogger Emmanuel.K.Bensah II, at 19 August 2008 at 02:25:00 GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home